This consent letter (this "Consent") sets forth how “Imperial Clinic”
(the “CLINIC") will process the personal data collected hereunder.
By ticking the "I agree" box and signing this Consent, you confirm that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Consent and its amendments. If you are under the age of 20, you cannot use the service until your legal guardian has reviewed, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Consent and its amendments. Nevertheless, you will be deemed to have obtained your legal guardian's consent and agreed to comply with the following terms if you have used the service.
Collection, Updating, and Custody of Personal Data
- To practice our duty, we need to collect the personal data, including your name, institution, passport, date of birth, nationality, and contact information(phone numbers or email)from you. You are asked to provide the most correct, updated, and completed personal data when you fill out the application.Your rights and interests may be affected if you provide the CLINIC with false, outdated, partial,or misleading personal data.
- You may exercise the following rights as regards your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data
- inquire or review your personal data;
- ask for duplicates of your personal data;
- ask to supplement or correct your personal data;
- ask to stop collecting, processingor using your personal data;
- ask to delete your personal data.
The CLINIC may refuse your request(s) in order to perform its duties or conduct its business.
The CLINIC will not compensate any loss or damage you may sustain from the exercise of such rights.
Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
Pursuant to the “Categories of Specified Purposes and Personal Data under Personal Data Protection Act” promulgated by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of China, the specific purposes and corresponding codes are listed as follows for handling and offering relevant transactions, account activities and service to the Client, provided however that, the actual purposes for collecting, processing and using the Personal Data will depend on the actual businesses, account activities and services provided by the CLINIC to the Client:
- 040 Marketing
- 063 Personal information collection , process and use by non-governmental agency pursuant to its legal obligations
- 064 Health care service
- 069 Management of other contractual relationship, quasi-contractual relationship or legal relationship
- 080 Food and drug administration
- 090 Management and Service to consumers and customers
- 091 Consumer protection
- 107 Purchase and supply management
- 136 Information technology and database management
- 148 Internet online shopping and other electronic business services
- 157 Investigation, statistics, research and analysis
- 181 Other registered business items
- 182 Other advisory and consulting business
- The CLINIC will ask for your written consent in advance if your personal data needs to be used for any other purpose. You may refuse to provide your personal data, but you may lose your rights or interests accordingly.
- The CLINIC may use your personal data within the territory where the services provided from now on the date of submitting your application.
- Secure User Name and Password. Do NOT provide your personal information to others.
- There can be no assurance that your account information will remain secure if it is accessed with your password by unauthorized persons. The CLINIC shall not take the responsibility for the loss caused by such embezzlement.
- Be sure to logout your account when finishing the work. Do NOT use "public" computers or network connections. Clear your browser's cache after use the computer.
- Our website is secured by fire walls, anti-virus software, and SSL related technology which can safeguard your personal information.
Protection of Personal Data
Effect of Consent
- By ticking the "I agree" box and signing this Consent, you confirm that you have reviewed, and understood, and agreed to all the terms of this Consent. If you breach any terms of this Consent, the CLINIC may terminate all the rights and services given to you whenever it deems necessary.
- The CLINIC reserves the right to amend this Consent at any time. The CLINIC will post the amendments at its website and will not send a separate notification to you. Do not keep using the service if you object to the amendments. If you continue using the service, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the amendments.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, no suggestion or information, neither in written format or orally delivered, that you may obtain in connection with this Consent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Consent shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China. Any dispute arising from this Consent shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China and heard by the Taiwan Taipei District Court.